Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Shower #3

My sisters threw me a LITTLE MAN shower


Laura made these CUTE onesies for me!

'ADORABLE' pictures of me when I was a baby...

Nick when he was about 9 months old along with shoes he wore as a toddler and his blessing shoes

We had soup, bread, salads, fruit, and yummy cupcakes and eclairs for dessert

Thanks to my wonderful sisters for such a fun shower!  

My cute cousin Emily who is pregnant in this picture (but you can't tell) and due in June with a little GIRL! 

Some of the gifts I got from the shower: Bumbo with tray, receiving blankets, baby bullet, books, quilts from grandma Norda, lots of fun onesies and tee shirts, nose frida, bibs, and my aunt and cousin made me a cute diaper 3-wheeler but by the time I took this picture I had already taken it apart and put the diapers away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment