Sunday, February 3, 2013

Baby Shower #2



The GIRLS got together on Super Bowl Sunday to eat and visit.  My cute aunt and cousins put together this fun POP theme.  I had a basket with a variety of goodies and then balloons with some cash inside so I could go and buy supplies at the baby store.  Leave it to my creative aunt and cousins to come up with such a cute theme...complete with Izze POP and Pringles below! 

We had chicken salad sandwiches, salads, chips, and dessert


Here are a few of the 'goodies' that were in the basket:


Can't forget the Proud POP


I loved this one...Be prepared for when the poop POPS out!


As I mentioned they had balloons tied to the basket and each balloon had some cash in it


 This bag had a bottle of OPI nail polish along with some ring POPS

1 comment:

  1. The "Wray" girls are the best! They always have such cute ideas! It was such a fun night. And I don't even care one bit that we missed the Super Bowl

    ReplyDelete