Friday, February 1, 2013

33 Weeks


Baby Boy is the size of a honeydew melon weighing 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and is 17-18 inches in length.  

How far along: 33 weeks, 7 weeks to go!
Sickness: None!
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No.  The shirt is GAP Maternity but the pants are my own.  
Stretch Marks: Still the faint white lines on my back. 
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good through the night.  It is still awkward to change positions and sometimes when I do my lower back or hips will pop.  
Movement: He likes to get up in my ribs and I think occasionally he gets the hiccups because I will have this constant bump feeling.  Bump...Bump...Bump.  
Food Cravings: I have been loving a bowl of Special K on the weekends and sometimes for dinner if I haven't cooked.  I still eat a lot of apples and greek yogurt.  Oh and we went to Le Nonne's for dinner tonight in honor of Camie's birthday so of course I got the penne pasta with the gorgonzola sauce and pears.  YUM...LOVE IT!  
Symptoms: Still sciatic pain every once in awhile...not much to complain about. 

Nick and I are continuing with the hypnobirthing class and this week we got a tour of the hospital.  It was a little surreal to be up on the labor and delivery floor thinking in just 7 weeks I will be up here myself! We also had a Parenting Class this week where we watched a few video clips, learned about the stages of eating and when you start them on rice cereal and then baby food. The teacher showed us how to bathe the baby when they still have their umbilical cord and then how to put on the diaper. At the end we watched a video on Shaken Babies and that was so sad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment