Friday, February 15, 2013

35 Weeks


Baby Boy is still the size of a honeydew melon weighing 4.2-5.8 pounds and is 17-18 inches in length.  

How far along: 35 weeks, 5 weeks to go!
Sickness: None that is pregnancy related.  I started to get a sore throat the beginning of the week and today my nose is stuffy and I am starting to cough.  I have been feeling achy and a little run down since I got the DTAP shot at my appointment last week.  
Maternity Clothes: Yes, in this picture I am wearing maternity jeans and a maternity shirt.  I would also like to add that they are both VERY comfortable.  
Stretch Marks: Still the faint white lines on my back.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good.  I've noticed that it's more comfortable sleeping on my left side than my right when just a few weeks ago it was more comfortable on my right side.  
Movement: He is still moving around quite a bit.  I got a quick jab to the ribs yesterday while I was sitting in a meeting and it startled me so I jumped a little.  Got a few laughs from the others in the meeting. 
Food Cravings: Nothing really this week but that is also due to not feeling well, made a few stops at Jamba Juice to get their coldbuster smoothie.  
Symptoms: I haven't had any sciatic pain lately just the soreness in my upper / inner thigh like I have been riding a bike for hours.  

Nick flew to Florida for a couple days to meet with HSN (Home Shopping Network).  I missed him while he was gone and have to admit a couple "what if" thoughts of the baby coming SUPER early went through my mind.  He left on Sunday and was back Tuesday evening so thankfully I wasn't home alone that long.  For anyone that knows me I HATE being home alone.  Valentine's Day was yesterday and sadly, we were a pathetic couple that stayed home and enjoyed a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's.  But hey, we were together and that's what counts right?  I told Nick that we do need to go on a few dates before this twosome becomes a threesome.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey hey... We also shared a heart shape pizza from Papa Murphey's. I wouldn't call that pathetic. It is smart, since everywhere is super crowded on Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete