Friday, February 8, 2013

34 Weeks


Baby Boy is the size of a honeydew melon weighing 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and is 17-18 inches in length. 

How far along: 34 weeks, 6 more weeks to go!
Sickness: In this picture yes because I had gone to my 34 week appointment and got my DTAP shot and I had body aches and just felt crappy. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I went to motherhood maternity and got a few things because you can only stretch your shirts so far.  
Stretch Marks: Still the faint white lines on my back.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good.  It is hard to move from one side to the other and sometimes I wake up in the morning forgetting I am pregnant until I have to get out of bed and realize it's not as easy to just sit up. I have to swing my legs to the side to sort of catapult me up.  
Movement: At my dr appointment today she felt my lower stomach and said the baby's is head down so that means all the jabs to my ribs are his feet!  And this past week I felt what I now know must have been his little bum.  
Food Cravings: I bought a case of slim fast over the weekend and drink that almost every morning for breakfast.  I also have been loving hot chocolate during these frigid temperatures and still the apples and greek yogurt.  
Symptoms: I have a new symptom that started this week to add to the sciatic pain.  I had sore muscle pain in my upper / inner thigh that I thought maybe came from working out and then I felt like I had been sitting on a bicycle seat for HOURS.  I asked my dr at my appointment and she said it is the ligaments spreading apart.  It's not a constant pain but Wednesday morning it was difficult to get out of bed and walk around.  

Melissa, Merrick, and Elle flew in from CA this week and Laura and Henry came down from Twin Falls because they along with Allison threw me a baby shower on Tuesday.  They had a 'Little Man' theme complete with mustaches and bow ties.  It was so cute!  Melissa stayed the whole week in Logan and Laura stayed until Thursday, it was so much fun spending time with all my sisters!  Nick along with laundry and cleaning were neglected the entire week.  
*Picture was taken by Melissa at Allison's house.  

2 comments:

  1. It was such a fun week together! I'm sad it had to end. Ahh the joys of pregnancy pains in weird places! One more month. woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet little belly. And yes, it is little compared to mine at 34 weeks :) (I'm guessing)

    ReplyDelete