Saturday, March 2, 2013

37 Weeks



Baby Boy is the size of a watermelon weighing 6.3-8.5 pounds and is 19-21 inches in length.  Yeah, I think he is more in the 6.3 pound range than 8.5.

Sorry no picture of me this week...I have been miserable with a sinus infection! But here is the bassinet bedding.  


How far along: 37 weeks, 3 weeks to go!  Yikes!
Sickness: YES!  Still sick with this nasty cold that has turned into a sinus infection!  This is the 3rd week of me being sick! I went to Instacare yesterday and they prescribed me a Z Pack so hopefully that helps and this sinus infection goes away.  I feel like I have been punched in the face.  
Maternity Clothes: Mostly yes because they are comfortable and fit over the ever growing belly.  
Stretch Marks: Still the faint white lines on my back. 
Sleep: Not great but it is because I am so stuffed up!  
Movement: Occasional little bumps and then I can feel him just moving around.  Sometimes I will still get him up in my ribs.     
Food Cravings: Nothing because I am so stuffed up!  I have had a few jamba juices because I prefer to drink than eat.  
Symptoms: I was really sore in my upper / inner thighs earlier this week but the past few days I haven't had anything.  
Progress Status: Had my 37 weeks appointment on Monday.  Still not dilated and I think still 70% effaced.  


The painter came yesterday and painted this little guy's room Oyster Bay which is really just a greenish / gray color.  Nick picked up the crib today so hopefully we'll get that put together in the next day or two.  I picked up the bassinet bedding from Anita and it is so cute!  Laura came down with Henry yesterday and we went to dinner at Le Nonne for my mom's birthday.  I was mad I was sick because I had to steer clear of Henry and Savannah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment