Wednesday, March 13, 2013

39 Weeks


Baby Boy is still the size of a watermelon (oh my!) weighing about 6 lbs and is anywhere from 19-21 inches in length.

How far along: 39 weeks
Sickness: None at all!  I am feeling really good!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, basically wearing ALL maternity clothes now.  
Stretch Marks: Still the faint white lines on my back. 
Sleep: Sleeping great! Can't complain at all!
Movement: Still just the pushes against my stomach...he must be trying to stretch. 
Food Cravings: JAMBA JUICE!  I seriously stop and get one almost every morning.  Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Little Caesar's Pizza also has been sounding good and at $5 a pizza it's hard to say no to that for dinner. 
Symptoms: Occasional sciatic pain and the upper / inner thigh pain but nothing that is too bad. 
Progress Status: Still 70% effaced and at my doctor's appointment on Monday she said I was dilated to a 1 but I really think she was just being nice.  

I just about have everything ready for this little guy to come.  Bedding is washed and so are most of the clothes.  Things are FINALLY getting put away and the room is really coming together.  Anita, Camie's friend came and hung up the baby pictures of Nick along with his booties.  Once this little guy arrives we will get a picture of the three of us together and hang that up too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment