Monday, March 18, 2013

40 Weeks


Alright I know I am cheating and using my maternity pictures for the last 3 weeks but I just haven't had time to take weekly pictures anymore and honestly I don't think my belly has changed that much.  Plus, Taylor did such a GREAT job I have to show them!

Baby Boy is still the size of a watermelon weighing about 6 lbs and is anywhere from 19-21 inches in length.  

How far along: 40 weeks!  Can't believe we are finally here!  It went by SO FAST!
Sickness: None whatsoever...I feel great!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, wearing strictly maternity clothes except for the two pairs of non-maternity pants I have that are a size bigger than my regular pants. 
Stretch Marks: Still the faint white lines. 
Sleep: Sleeping great...I would like to say I am catching up on sleep to be used at a later time but we unfortunately know that is not how it happens.  
Movement: Still the pushing against the stomach...he is stretching wanting to get out right?!
Food Cravings: Still jamba juice, applesauce, Grist Mill sandwich sounded good the other day.  
Symptoms: Don't really feel any symptoms this week...except anxiety about what is coming!  
Progress Status: Still 70% effaced and dilated to a 1.  Went to the doctor today and she scheduled me to get induced on Sunday March 24th.  Apparently I check in Sunday evening and they will give me a pill or insert a pill and that is suppose to soften the cervix and help get things rolling.  Dr. McCulloch scheduled the induction as a "just in case I don't come on my own".  Hopefully it doesn't come to that and this baby will come on his own.  Honestly, once I heard my due date of March 18th I always had March 22nd in my mind which is Friday so we'll see!  


No comments:

Post a Comment