Tuesday, December 25, 2012

28 Weeks


Merry Christmas!

Pregnancy app is still saying the baby is the size of a papaya and in the weight range of 1.5-2.2 pounds and is 13-15 inches in length.  

How far along: 28 weeks
Sickness: None!
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No, I am wearing a maternity SANTA BABY shirt that my sister Melissa got while pregnant with Merrick but then I am in regular jeans.  (note the frontal shot of the santa baby shirt didn't turn out too well)
Stretch Marks: Still the little (not too noticeable) white lines on my back.
Sleep: Pretty good, I am waking up anywhere between 2:00 and 4:00 am and it will take me a few minutes to get comfortable and fall back asleep.  Sometimes I will wake up every hour from 2:00-4:00.  Wonder if this will become the baby's schedule?!
Movement: I feel the baby a lot at night and sometimes in the early morning.  
Food Cravings: This isn't food but I have noticed I am thirsty A LOT and just want WATER.  I am also still a fan of yogurt and apples and of course SUGAR!  
Symptoms: Still having sciatic pain and then this past week my belly button felt like it was about to rip a part!  My sister Allison told me it was probably my muscles in my stomach starting to separate.  Oh yea!

Holiday News: Clark and Laura drove down from Twin Falls the weekend before Christmas.  We went to lunch on the 22nd to celebrate an EARLY birthday for Laura.  Then that night we had a family dinner up at my Dad and Lorie's and played CHRISTMAS WHEEL OF FORTUNE aka Hangman.  Nick and I spent Christmas Eve with his family and then Christmas Day was what we referred to as 'The Marathon'.  Christmas morning breakfast with Nick's parents, lunch with my mom and sisters, quick stop at my Dad and Lorie's for presents, and then dinner, nativity scene, and jolly merriment at my Grandma Norda's.  Whew!  

I am looking forward to next year because we will have a little 9 month old boy crawling around!  


2 comments:

  1. The Santa Baby shirt looked super cute on you! Just wait until next year with a 9 month old baby... Christmas will REALLY feel like a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can all thank Kim for the Santa Baby shirt! Your Christmas day was a marathon! I loved Merrick at 9 months during Christmas, he was just a "jolly" little fellow at that age.

    ReplyDelete