Saturday, December 15, 2012

26 Weeks


Unfortunately this week has been a busy one and I never got around to taking a weekly picture.  My work sends out Christmas Baskets every year to customers and vendors so all day Monday and Tuesday were spent being a 'little elf' and delivering these 100+ baskets.  So by the time I got home from work I was exhausted.  Then it was also my work Christmas Party on Friday and guess who was in charge of the Christmas slideshow?  That's right, me!  So I spent some longer nights at the office also coming home late and exhausted and to top all of that off it is finals week so I had to make sure to fit in some time to take my final before the deadline last night at 6:00 pm.  
So, since I never posted an ultrasound picture, here is Baby P at 20 weeks. 
Sorry if some of you find an ultrasound picture creepy. 

How Far Along: 26 weeks
Sickness: None!
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No, wearing mostly my own clothes but will occasionally wear a pair of maternity pants or a shirt.
Stretch Marks: I think I might have a couple little white lines on my side or what I would call my 'love handles'.  
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good.
Movement: Baby is still moving quite a bit.  I feel him more at night when I'm sitting or laying down in bed. 
Food Cravings: Still the same...soup, pasta, fruit, yogurt, etc.
Symptoms: Still the annoying sciatic pain. I will be cleaning around the house feeling good and then all of the sudden I will have this shooting pain that is almost paralyzing.  Nick just thinks it is so funny to watch me try and walk, sympathy?  No.   

Holiday News:  Work Christmas Baskets are delivered!  Let's just say it was much more difficult to climb in and out of the truck this year.  My work Christmas Party was last night, short and sweet and I am really looking forward to the holidays and being with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment