Friday, January 4, 2013

29 Weeks


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We have graduated to a new food item!  Weeks 29-32 compare the baby to the size of a squash weighing 2.5-3.8 pounds and being 15-17 inches in length.  

How far along: 29 weeks
Sickness: None that is pregnancy related.  I am a little stuffed up here and there but nothing to complain about.  
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No.  I got some maternity tops this past weekend at GAP (sweater in picture included).  
Stretch Marks: Still the little white lines on my sides.
Sleep: Pretty good.  I started going back to the gym MWF mornings after basically a 2 week break from the holidays and I have noticed the past two nights I have slept SO GOOD!  
Movement: Feeling the baby move quite a bit in the morning and evening.  He has made his way to my ribs.  As I am typing I feel a lot of pressure on my right rib.  
Food Cravings: Nothing healthy it seems!  
Symptoms: Still the occasional sciatic pain if I have been sitting for awhile or cleaning the house.  I noticed last week and forgot to document it but if I eat too late in the evening my food sits up high and it's a little uncomfortable.  I can't quite figure out if I have experienced heart burn because the feeling doesn't necessarily BURN, just uncomfortable like if I bend over my food could come right back out.  

Holiday News: Nick and I went down to SLC for two nights to relax and hang out.  We had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory (one of Nick's favorites) and went to a movie (This Is 40).  New Year's Eve Day I did a little shopping at City Creek and met up with my mom for lunch while Nick went and hung out with his friend Grant.  That night Nick wasn't feeling too well so we had a quick dinner at the Blue Iguana and then went back to the hotel and got in bed and rented a movie (End of Watch).  We did manage to stay up until midnight and could see the fireworks from our hotel window which was nice.  We drove home New Year's Day after a quick visit with my mom's side of the family to start taking down all our decorations because my brother-in-law Tyler was installing wood floors the next day.  

2 comments:

  1. When I'm pregnant again do I get to borrow these cute maternity clothes you are buying?! Heart burn for me never felt like burning, it felt like when you swallow a big pill and you don't drink enough water so it feels like it is kind of stuck in your chest. Tums really help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're pregnant from these pictures but I still can't wait to see you in February in person!
    My heart burn while pregnant always burns...boo. Yes, Tums were the life saver.

    ReplyDelete