Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Weeks


Per the pregnancy app on my phone it is saying the baby from 25-28 weeks is the size of a papaya weighing 1.5 to 2.2 pounds and is anywhere between 13 to 15 inches in length.  I am going to go out on a limb and speculate that our baby (not having tall parents) is probably in the 13 inch range.  

How far along: 25 weeks 
Sickness: None at all
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No.  I have a couple pairs of maternity pants from my sisters that I will occasionally wear but a few pairs of my pants are still comfortable enough to wear (with the button and zipper completely undone of course) 
Stretch Marks: None that I have seen yet
Sleep: Still really good
Movement: The baby is moving more and more in fact this day was a milestone because Nick felt the baby kick for the first time!  
Food Cravings: Still about the same, eating apples and yogurt for lunch.  Still like soup and pasta and with the holidays coming up I am getting more than enough sugar.  
Symptoms: Still having sciatic pain on and off.  I thought I could pin point things I did that made it worse but I can't, it just randomly comes and goes. 

Holiday news:  The Christmas Tree is up and decorated!  I even added a little holiday decoration to our bedroom this year.  I had 3 silver snowflakes I bought from Pier 1 years ago and they just didn't go with the decor of red and gold downstairs so with a little fishing line I hung them above our bed.  Can I just say how great they look with the gray and silver bedding?!  I may not ever take them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment