Wednesday, December 19, 2012

27 Weeks


Pregnancy app is still saying the baby is the size of a papaya weighing 1.5 to 2.2 pounds and is 13 to 15 inches in length.  This weeks marks the start of the THIRD trimester.  A little scary when I think of it that way because I feel like I just started the second trimester not too long ago.  

How Far Along: 27 weeks, beginning of 3rd trimester
Sickness: Actually last night I didn't sleep very well and when I woke up in the morning I felt really nauseous and like I needed to throw up but couldn't.  I was reminded of the early pregnancy BLAH days but by mid morning I started to feel better and now I am fine.    
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No.  Wearing maternity pants in this picture but everything else is regular clothes.  This purple shirt is something I had but didn't wear as much because it seemed to hang all wrong in the belly area and accentuated the six pack abs I DID NOT have.  So, perfect to stretch over the belly I have now!
Stretch Marks: Still think I have little white lines on the love handles, but they aren't that noticeable...thank goodness!
Sleep: Most nights I sleep really well but last night not so much.  I fell asleep around 11:00 but then was up at 1:00 and couldn't get back to sleep until 4:00.  I think I was hungry and after a little snack I fell right back to sleep.  It did take me 3 hours to figure that out though.  
Movement: Baby moves every day (thank goodness).  I found out that a friend of mine just lost her baby at 27 weeks and it was so devastating to me.  It also made me extremely paranoid if I didn't feel this little boy kick for awhile.  
Food Cravings: Still the same.  Yogurt, apples, pasta, soup, SUGAR!
Symptoms: Still have the lovely sciatic pain...

Holiday News: I am getting so excited for Christmas I feel like a little kid again. I have been listening to Holiday music almost non stop and just feel more in the Christmas spirit than I have in the past.  Maybe I am in nesting mode but I am done Christmas shopping and all my presents are wrapped and ready to go!  This Friday my sister Laura and her husband Clark and their adorable little boy Henry will be here from Twin Falls, ID and on saturday we are having a family party with my Dad and Lorie.  Then Monday (Christmas Eve) starts the 48 hour festivities!  


No comments:

Post a Comment