Tuesday, November 27, 2012

24 Weeks


I found one website that is saying the baby is the size of a zucchini and is 14 inches long and weighs around 1 1/2 pounds and another website says the baby is the size of an ear of corn.  

How far along: 24 weeks (I just realized that means I am 6 months!)
Sickness: None 
Maternity Clothes: In this picture I am wearing some GAP maternity jeans that Laura gave me, they are the under the belly panel and I gotta say....quite comfortable.  A little weird at first with not having a button but as of right now no complaints.  
Stretch Marks: I think I might have some faint little lines on my side (or love handles as I like to call them).  Hopefully they stay faint and don't spread or invite more.  
Sleep: Still sleeping great!  
Movement: I will randomly feel some movement during the day, mainly after eating lunch.  Most of the movement comes at night.  I really hope this doesn't mean he sleeps all day and PARTIES all night.  
Food Cravings: Still really like apples and have been eating greek yogurt as part of my lunch.  

I am going to add Symptoms now as part of my documentation so I can remember the SCIATIC pain!  I have actually had sciatic pain for quite awhile, I'm thinking as early on as 13-15 weeks.  It's not an everyday occurrence, it seems to come if I am moving around a lot like cleaning the house or on my feet for a long period of time.  There have been a few times when I have been moving around a lot and then I will sit or lay down for a minute and when I get up OH MY GOODNESS I feel almost paralyzed and it takes me a minute to get my legs working.  Nick of course just thinks this is hilarious!  

In holiday news I am putting the Christmas decorations up little by little.  Our lovely pre-lit tree had some lights not working so we took it in to Anderson Seed to get re-strung.  It should be ready the end of this week.  Maybe I will start documenting the belly bump in front of the tree for the next few weeks.  Also last week I enjoyed a lovely evening at the Cache Valley Civic Ballet's production of The Nutcracker with Katie and Lorie.  I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!


2 comments:

  1. Oh man I had Sciatic pain too! Mostly when I would sit on the floor for an hour at clients homes or sit at my desk for too long. I usually felt Henry at night and he sleeps through the night just fine! No partying for him. You mostly feel them at night because that is when you are usually relaxing and not moving around as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little belly! Your hair looks nice and shiny in this picture.

    ReplyDelete