Tuesday, November 6, 2012

21 weeks



Baby Boy Palmer is the size of a cantaloupe weighing almost 13 oz and is 
10 1/2" inches long from crown to heel.  

How far along: 21 weeks
Sickness: None
Maternity Clothes: Not yet but I'm sure it will be soon.
Stretch Marks: Still none...thank goodness!
Sleep: Still sleeping great, I have had a few nights where I have only been asleep for 2 hours and I will wake up and it feels like I have slept through the night.  Would be nice if that feeling could continue once the baby is here...
Movement: Still feeling little movements here and there.  The tech who did my ultrasound said my placenta is anterior (front wall of uterus) and so it is probably muffling some of the kicks from the baby.  
Food Cravings: I have really been in to fall foods like apple cider, pumpkin bagels, caramel apples, and soup.  

I VOTED!

Today is the 2012 presidential election!  President Barack Obama against Governor Mitt Romney.  Nick and I both went this morning before work to cast our vote and we proudly wore our "I voted" stickers.  We will both be glued to the TV for as long as we can to see the results.  As I type this post Romney is ahead (153 vs 143) in the electoral votes.  Obama has won Michigan and Pennsylvania and Ohio and Florida are still out.   


1 comment:

  1. The shirt looks super cute on you, it was a good purchase :)
    Love the little belly but I can't wait for it to get bigger!

    ReplyDelete