Wednesday, November 14, 2012

22 Weeks



Baby Boy Palmer is the size of an eggplant weighing in at a pound and measuring 11-12 inches.  My pregnancy app it is telling me that from 22 weeks to 24 weeks the baby is the size of an eggplant.  On another website the baby is the size of a papaya.  Let's just say the baby is growing shall we?  

How far along: 22 weeks
Sickness: None
Maternity clothes: Actually in this picture I am wearing a maternity shirt from GAP that Laura passed along to me after she had Henry.  At first putting it on it DID NOT feel like a maternity shirt at all.  It felt a little small and I thought to myself "no wonder, it did come from skinny minnie Laura".  
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Still sleeping great with the body pillow
Movement: Feeling the baby kick more and more each day. 
Food cravings: Still loving fall foods (soup, apple cider, crisp apples, anything pumpkin, cinnamon or fall like)

The name game is starting.  Nick has his favorites and I have mine.   

1 comment:

  1. That sweater looks cute on you! It was always a little tight on me :) I never understood the food reference to the size of the baby because they were always different depending on where you looked.

    ReplyDelete