Friday, January 25, 2013

32 Weeks



The baby is still the size of a squash weighing between 2.5 and 3.8 pounds and is 15 to 17 inches in length.  

How far along: 32 weeks, 8 weeks to go!
Sickness: None!  So happy I have not gotten the flu or a nasty cold with what has been going around (knock on wood)!
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No.  In this picture yes.  I got this dress at GAP.  I really like it although I don't think it looks very flattering in this picture.  I think it makes me look a little large...Nick says I look pregnant which is just a nice way of saying "yes, you're fat".  
Stretch Marks: Still the faint white lines on my back.  
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well.  I have noticed it is getting harder to switch sides in the middle of the night.  
Movement: I still feel a few kicks but mainly it is him moving around and still moving up in to my ribs.  I will be sitting at work or at home and my ribs will just ache.  I love it though and think it is so neat!
Food Cravings: Apples, yogurt, cereal, pasta, chips and salsa...and sometimes tuna fish sandwiches.  Kneaders has a good one I like with hazelnut bread. 
Symptoms: Still the occasional sciatic pain and every once in awhile I feel like my food is sitting up in my chest and if I was to lean over it would just all come right back up.  

Nick and I are taking a hypnobirthing class at the hospital.  Nick thinks its a little weird and that I am crazy for even having the slightest thought of going natural.  I think it is a little weird too but am willing to try ANYTHING that will help me relax and not FREAK OUT!  I have learned a few good tips so it hasn't been a total waste.  Next week we are getting the tour of the hospital.  We also took an infant safety class where we learned Infant CPR and what to do if your child is choking.  




1 comment:

  1. You always look so cute! I never looked that stylish when I was pregnant. Looks like ill need to invest in more clothes next time around.

    ReplyDelete