Thursday, January 17, 2013

30 and 31 Weeks


Baby is still the size of a SQUASH weighing between 2.5-3.8 pounds and is anywhere from 15-17 inches in length.  

I didn't get a picture of me at 30 weeks because that week just FLEW by.  We were still putting the house back together after the wood floors, we started our hypnobirthing class, it was my Dad's birthday, and then I had my breastfeeding class.  Every night we had something and just never got around to taking a picture.  So weeks 30 and 31 are just going to have to be combined. 

How far along: 30 and 31 Weeks
Sickness: None
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No.  The pants in the picture are maternity (courtesy of Laura).  Thank goodness for all the cardigans and open sweaters I have because they have saved me!  
Stretch Marks: Still some faint lines on my sides. 
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well.  It is a little awkward when I want to change sides or get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.  
Movement: I feel the baby move here and there throughout the day.  He doesn't constantly move but every once in awhile I will feel a small kick or him up in my ribs!
Food Cravings: Nothing really sounds good lately.  I still eat mainly apples and greek yogurt for lunch.  Dinner is a chore because nothing sounds good, $5 pizza from Little Caesar's has become a lifesaver on the weekends.  
Symptoms: Still the occasional sciatic pain although this week I haven't had any.  Woo hoo!  

The crib has been ordered!  I was going to go with a white crib but saw this one and just loved it!  The color blends a little with the color of our walls so now I am on the hunt for picking an accent color.  My thoughts are a blue / gray color.  



No comments:

Post a Comment