Thursday, October 25, 2012

Santa Barbara

I flew out to Santa Barbar over UEA for a few days so I could spend time with these little nuggets.  Oh yeah, my mom, sister, and brother-in-law were there too.  It was a great 5 days!  
Thanks Melissa & Adam!


Here is Elle, I call her my lil' monster or lil' beast because she is very active and definitely has a MIND OF HER OWN!
Merrick made his own race car track in the sand and was having so much fun being "spiderman" and climbing all over the rocks

Merrick, Melissa, my Mom, and I on the pier

This is what they call the "Riviera" of Santa Barbara

Merrick and Elle...two of my favorite lil' nuggets!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you got to visit Santa Barbara! I need to go see those nuggets. I have a picture of Merrick in that wooden shoe when he was probably around Elle's age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I look like the pregnant one in the photo! Cute pictures, I'll have to steal these. Also, I remembered I need to send you the ones I have from Solvang and if you want any of Merrick's arty shots picking apples :)

    ReplyDelete