Tuesday, October 16, 2012

18 weeks


Baby is the size of a dragon fruit?!  Have any of you ever had a dragon fruit?  Pretty sure the only dragon fruit I have ever had is from starburst. 

How Far Along: 18 weeks
Sickness: NO!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, I just leave my pants completely unzipped and wear my tank tops low thus causing me to constantly pull up my pants after I have been sitting down. 
Stretch Marks: No, thank goodness!
Sleep: Sleep is still good
Movement: Yes! I flew to Santa Barbara on the 18th and while I was sitting on the plane I felt something that I think I had actually felt before but I was sitting still and so it was more noticable.  Then while I was with Melissa I felt the same thing again and she confirmed that yes, it was the baby!
Food Cravings: Don't have any strong cravings.  Every once in awhile something like a sandwich from Jimmy John's will sound good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment