Friday, October 26, 2012

19 weeks




Baby is the size of a grapefruit and weighs about 8 oz and is 6 inches long


How far along: 19 weeks
Sickness: No, feeling great!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, I bought a few blousy shirts in Santa Barbara and a pair of jeans in a bigger size.  I call these my 'non-maternity' maternity clothes. 
Stretch Marks: None that I can see.
Sleep: Still sleeping great with the body pillow! 
Movement: Every so often I will feel some fluttering and pressure against my lower stomach.
Food Cravings: Still don't have any REAL food cravings.  Sometimes things will sound good and other times they won't.  I feel like I have finally gotten more of an appetite back though. 

Almost to the HALFWAY point! We find out next week if its a BOY or GIRL!  



No comments:

Post a Comment