Thursday, September 27, 2012

15 Weeks


Baby is the size of an AVOCADO!  Yum...guacamole one of my favorite things to eat along with chips and salsa.  Nick often wonders if I was really born in the US and not Mexico. 

How far along: 15 weeks
Sickness: Just starting to get out of the morning AND evening nausea. 
Maternity clothes: Not yet, can't do up pants so rocking the rubber band trick
Stretch Marks: None that I can see
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good.  I have had a couple night where I wake up and have a hard time falling back to sleep but mostly I am sleeping through the night.  I bought a body pillow at Target 2 weeks ago and I love it!
Movement: I haven't felt any movement.  They say starting at 16 weeks is when you may be able to feel the baby move.
Food Cravings: No food cravings at all!  Food just doesn't sound very good.  I can stomach breads, pastas, soups, and fruit.  Meat is still pretty iffy and vegetables don't sound all that great.  In fact just thinking of making a green smoothie makes me dry heave.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be back to having one in the morning. 



1 comment:

  1. Yay you have a blog again! Look at your little bump. It's so cute. Veggies didn't sound good to me either. I love steamed broccoli and when I was pregnant it made me gag. I don't think I felt movement that I knew for sure was the baby until closer to 20 weeks. Like maybe 18 weeks.

    ReplyDelete